JOIN OUR TEAM
Truu Salon has exciting career opportunities for:
Front Desk Manager / Salon Coordinator
Stylist - Job Description:
Truu Salon is searching for a full time fully licensed cosmetologist. We are located in downtown Hollywood.
* Excellent Technical Hair Skills
* Must Be Team Focused
* Able to Execute Aveda's Points of Difference
* Excellent Customer Service Skills
* Have Great Listening Skills
* Goal Oriented
* Flexible Schedule
Truu Salon Benefits:
* Competitive Compensation Package - there's no limit to your earnings!
* Paid Vacation Benefits
* Health Insurance Contribution
* Ongoing Advanced Education
* Boutique Salon Environment
* Not Departmentalized & Team Environment
* Tools and Products Provided - just bring your shears and clippers.
*Marketing Support to help you grow your clientele
* Retail Incentives
* Aveda Product Discounts, Free Cutting / Styling, Nominal Charge for Color Services
* Free Employee Parking & Exciting Downtown Hollywood Location
* Great Guests
We are looking for someone who is passionate about their work and always putting their guest's first. We expect our team to provide the Aveda Points of Difference service to include value added services, product recommendation and pre-booking with every guest. We are a team based environment and want someone that works well with others and is also self motivated to grow a successful career.
State of Florida Cosmetology License Required. AVEDA training preferred.
Come work at the salon that won Best of Hollywood for Best Salon, Best Haircut and Best Color as well as a five time winner of Salon 200 from Salon Today!